Thursday, May 12, 2016

NYC Restaurants I have to try this Summer

NYC has far too many restaurants to try to pack into a lifetime.  A large part of the NYC experience is definitely the food.  I once heard you could go to a new restaurant every day, for every meal, and STILL not try them all.  I believe it.  When we have guests come into town we do food tours for practically every meal because the food here is the highlight when visiting the city.  Of course, our waist bands pay the price at times.  

Here are a few that made my summer "must try" list.  


Photo cred: Yelp



CAPESANTE SCALLOPS (PHOTO BY TED AXELROD)




Photo cred: blossom website


PHOTO CRED: PÓ WEBSITE



PHOTO CRED:  goodlifereport.com


PHOTO cred: central park boat house site





​I have a growing list of places I'm trying this summer.  
I also have a few more casual restaurants on the list that I'll 
share with you soon. 

Where do you like to eat when you come to NYC?



Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment